Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pop Of Gold Makeup Look

Pop Of Gold Makeup Look





If you’re looking to achieve an easy, casual eye look with just a little something extra, try adding a pop of color underneath the lower lash line. One of my personal favorites is adding a sparkly gold color. I achieved this look by using my eye shadow pallet from Mac Cosmetics but, you can achieve this look with whichever eye shadows you prefer.
      First, I covered the lid of my eye with a light matte nude color.
           Then, I took a rich chocolate brown color that had a hint of sparkle in it, and put it on the outer part of my lid and a little onto the crease.
      I then took a little bit of the first light matte nude color I used and blended the two together. Also, I took the same light nude color and placed it onto the inner corner of my eye (This makes your eyes appear larger).
          Next, I took a dark brown color with a liner brush and made a tiny winged liner (You can also use liquid or gel eyeliner).
       I then took a sparkly gold color and carefully placed it under my lower lash line. Add your favorite mascara and this look is complete!

This is a simple and easy look that will grab attention just by adding a small pop of color. You can also make this look more dramatic by using a darker liner and making the wing more intense or by adding false lashes. Some other color ideas could be adding a pop of: purple, blue or silver! Have fun with this look!

Stay Golden,

Samantha Golden


No comments:

Post a Comment